Is the most expensive LEGO Jurassic World set worth it? Review of the brand new LEGO Jurassic World Indominus Rex Breakout set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75919
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set and I’ll let you know how this set ranks in my overall picks for the best Jurassic World LEGO sets to buy.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:52
Indominus Rex 3:10
Front Gates 4:22
Gyrosphere Launcher 6:01
Crane Feeder 7:25
Dr. Wu’s Lab 9:28
Breakout Wall 11:00
Best Things 11:58
The Bad 12:55
LEGO set Description:
Direct the Indominus rex back to the impound!
Red alert – the huge Indominus rex™ has broken out of the impound! Zach is inside the gyrosphere launched from the pen wall and now he’s under attack. Direct the hunt for the rampaging beast from the impound’s research tower. Set off in hot pursuit in the helicopter, evading the dinosaur’s snapping jaws and swiping claws. You must get that dangerous dino safely back in the pen before it causes serious damage. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Zach, an ACU trooper, Dr Wu and a vet.
– 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Zach, an ACU trooper, Dr Wu and a vet
– Impound features a tower including research lab with dino-DNA amber element with mosquito decoration, syringe, dino pen with feeding crane and pallet, breakout function and gyrosphere launch function, and accessory elements including 2 chicken legs, plants and coffee cup, and translucent light elements
– Helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, turning main rotor and rear rotor blades
– Also includes a gyrosphere
– Weapons include the vet’s shock rod and the ACU trooper’s 2 tranquilizer guns
– Accessory elements include Dr Wu’s lab bottle and the ACU trooper’s walkie-talkie
– Feed the Indominus Rex™ with the feeding crane
– Conduct research in the tower
– Launch the gyrosphere from the impound wall
– Activate the dino pen’s breakout function
– Pursue the marauding dinosaur with the helicopter
– Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
– Impound measures over 8” ( 21cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 15” (39cm) deep
– Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide (excluding rotors)
– Pallet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
– Indominus rex stands over 6” (16cm) tall
– Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across