Spaceport Review! LEGO City – Set 60080
Want to know the best and worst things about this LEGO set? Full review of the brand new LEGO Spaceport that looks just like the space shuttle!
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
In this video, we’ll cover the essential stats of this LEGO Spaceport set including the price per piece to determine the value as well as overall price, piece count and number of minifigures. We’ll also do a walk through of the Space Shuttle, the mobile launch pad and the ground crew, where I’ll share with you the top 3 things about this set and then give the set a star rating out of five stars.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:46
How Tall? 3:22
Ground Crew 3:42
Mobile Launchpad 4:45
Space Shuttle 5:44
Top 3 Things 8:19
The Bad 9:27
Thanks for watching!
LEGO Set Description:
Launch the awesome shuttle from the LEGO® City Spaceport!
It’s launch day at the LEGO® City Spaceport. Load the satellite into the space shuttle and use the powerful, mobile launchpad to slowly maneuver it to the launch site. Then deliver the astronauts with the service vehicle and get strapped in as countdown commences, 3… 2… 1… liftoff! Feel the power as the main engines ignite and send the shuttle hurtling into space. Eject the external fuel tank and rocket boosters and then open the cargo bay doors ready to launch the satellite! It’s another successful mission for the LEGO City Spaceport! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a scientist, 2 service personnel and 2 astronauts.
– 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a scientist, 2 service personnel and 2 astronauts
– Features a space shuttle, mobile launchpad, satellite, countdown display, antenna and a service vehicle
– Space shuttle features a detachable external fuel tank, 2 detachable rocket boosters, opening cargo bay doors and a foldout loading arm
– Mobile launchpad features driver’s cab and a beacon
– Accessories include 2 helmets, mug and a wrench
– Operate the mobile launchpad!
– Transport the astronauts to the spacecraft!
– Launch the space shuttle!
– Eject the external fuel tank and boosters!
– Open the cargo bay doors
– Place the satellite into orbit!
Space shuttle measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) long, and 7” (19cm) wide
External fuel tank measures over 1” (4cm) high, 11” (28cm) long, and 1” (4cm) wide
Each rocket booster measures over 10” (26cm) long, and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (2cm) high
Mobile launchpad measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
Service car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide