What’s the best Jurassic World LEGO set to buy? Review of the brand new LEGO Jurassic World Dilophosaurus Ambush set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75916
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set and I’ll let you know how this set ranks in my overall picks for the best Jurassic World LEGO sets to buy.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:32
Best Things 8:31
LEGO set Description:
Save Gray from the dilophosaurus with the Jurassic World 4×4!
Danger! Gray has got lost in the park and is rolling around in a gyrosphere being chased by a dilophosaurus. Join the ACU trooper as he drives to the rescue in the classic Jurassic World 4×4. Use the binoculars to seek out the ferocious dinosaur and call for back-up on the walkie-talkie. Evade its snapping jaws and use the winch to grab its legs. Take down that dino before it can jump on the back of the 4×4 and activate the explode function! Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper.
– 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper
– Jurassic World 4×4 features driver’s cockpit, rubber tires, front winch, rear explode function, boxes and Jurassic World decoration
– Dilophosaurus features posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
– Rolling gyrosphere and a chicken leg element also included
– Includes the ACU trooper’s shock rod
– Accessory elements include binoculars and a wrench
– Get rolling with Gray in the gyrosphere!
– Evade the snapping jaws of the ferocious dilophosaurus
– Use the winch to grab the dino’s legs
– Stop the dino jumping on the truck and activating the explode function!
– Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
– Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
– Dilophosaurus stands over 2” (7cm) tall
– Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across