Is the LEGO Raptor Escape a much cheaper version of the Indominus Rex Breakout? Review of the brand new LEGO Jurassic World Raptor Escape set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75920
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set and I’ll let you know how this set ranks in my overall picks for the best Jurassic World LEGO sets to buy.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:29
Raptor Enclosure 1:06
Best Things 4:29
LEGO set Description:
Uh-oh – there’s double dino trouble in Jurassic World! One of the raptors has escaped its pen and is running loose. Jump into the high-speed offroader and set off in hot pursuit. Fire the flick shooter and use Barry’s tranquilizer gun to tame the menacing marauder. Meanwhile, the other raptor has triggered the trap function to bring the vet toppling down into its pen. Rush back to save him before the raptor can grab him in its snapping jaws. Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Barry and a vet.
– 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Barry and a vet
– Pen features minifigure trap function, feeding slot, closing gate, antenna, searchlight-style elements, Jurassic Park decoration and various translucent electric fence-style elements
– High-speed offroader features a driver’s cockpit for a minifigure and a flick missile shooter
– Raptors (Delta and Echo) each feature posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
– Also includes a chicken leg element
– Weapons include the Barry’stranquilizer gun and the vet’s shock rod
– Chase after the escaping raptor in the offroader
– Fire the flick missile to take down the beast
– Make the raptor jump to activate the pen’s minifigure trap
– Save the fallen vet from the dangerous dinosaur
– Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
– Pen measures over 8” (22cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
– Barry’s high-speed offroader measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
– Raptors (Delta andEcho) each stand over 2” (7cm) tall