So you need a T Rex, is it worth the $70? Review of the brand new LEGO Jurassic World T Rex Tracker set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75918
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set and I’ll let you know how this set ranks in my overall picks for the best Jurassic World LEGO sets to buy.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:23
T Rex 2:29
T Rex Tracker 3:36
Best Things 7:18
LEGO set Description:
Take down the T. rex with the trap shooter!
The chase is on! A mighty T. rex has broken loose and it must be captured before it harms anyone. Team up with the ACU troopers in the T. rex Tracker to pursue the ferocious creature. Drive the motorcycle to distract the T. rex, swerving clear of its powerful jaws. Meanwhile, lay out the dino cage as a trap and prepare to fire the mobile research module’s harpoon-style trap shooter. You’ve only got one shot to take down the beast, so make it count! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: an ACU trooper, Hoskins and a vet.
– 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: an ACU trooper, Hoskins and a vet
– T. rex Tracker features an opening cockpit for a minifigure, wheels with rubber tires, dinosaur cage and a harpoon-style trap shooter
– T. rex features posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
– Motorbike also included
– Weapons include the vet’s shock rod and the ACU troopers’ tranquilizer gun
– Accessory elements include the vet’s torch with flame and Hoskins’ briefcase
– Chase the T. rex in the awesome T. rex Tracker
– Stop the dino eating the motorcyclist for dinner!
– Stun the marauding beast with the tranquilizer gun
– Take your best shot with the harpoon-style trap shooter
– Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
– T. rex Tracker measures over 6” (16cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
– Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
– T. rex stands over 5” (15cm) tall
Thanks for watching!