So what do we think about the cheapest Lego Jurassic World set? Review of the brand new LEGO Jurassic World Pteranodon Capture set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75915
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set and I’ll let you know how this set ranks in my overall picks for the best Jurassic World LEGO sets to buy.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:28
Best Things 5:42
The Bad 6:07
LEGO set Description:
Fire the net shooter to take down the pteranodon!
Emergency! A pteranodon has grabbed an ACU trooper and is flying away with him gripped in its claws. Jump into the cockpit of the cool Jurassic One helicopter with Simon Masrani, soar into the sky and speed to the rescue. When you have the pteranodon in your sights, open the side door to hang out on the platform and fire the net shooter to capture the dinosaur before it can escape. Includes 2 minifigures: Simon Masrani and an ACU trooper with a weapon.
– 2 minifigures: Simon Masrani and an ACU trooper with a weapon
– Jurassic One helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, huge rotor, opening side door with a platform, removable stud blaster and a net shooter
– Pteranodon features claws and flapping wings
– Weapons include ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun with syringe
– Place a minifigure into the cockpit and soar skywards!
– Open the side door and hang out on the platform
– Fire the net shooter to take down the pteranodon!
– Release the ACU trooper from the dinosaur’s claws
– Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
– Jurassic One helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
– Pteranodon measures over 3” (9cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide