What do we think about the LEGO Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 set 21108? Check out the full review here!
Let me know YOUR thoughts on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model and I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set.
Click to your favorite section in the video:
The Stats 0:32
Top 3 Things
Thanks for watching!
LEGO Set Description:
Who ya gonna call? LEGO Ghostbusters!
Celebrate 30 years of ghost-busting action with the iconic Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car! Selected by LEGO Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this fun and iconic vehicle from the blockbuster ‘80s movie is fully loaded with all the paranormal detection equipment needed to track down those ghastly ghosts. It also features cool Ghostbusters logo decoration, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures. This unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing building instructions, selected images and behind-the-scenes details about the classic Ghostbusters movie. So if there’s something strange in your neighborhood, strap on your proton pack and get ready to help Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore bust some ghosts! 4 minifigures with proton packs included.
– 4 minifigures with proton packs: Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore
– Ecto-1 vehicle features Ghostbusters logo decoration, paranormal detection equipment, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures
– Strap on the proton packs and power up
– Jump in Ecto-1 and track down some ghosts!
– Don’t cross the streams!
– Build the model that LEGO Ideas members requested
– Includes building instructions and exclusive Ghostbusters information booklet
The perfect gift for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters of all ages
Ecto-1 vehicle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide