Is the new LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder the perfect addition to the LEGO AT-AT? Full review of the brand new LEGO Snowspeeder set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75049
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set.
LEGO set Description:
Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder!
Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker in the streamlined Snowspeeder! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper with the rear stud blaster or convert it to fire the harpoon hook and take down the 75054 AT-AT. Then take the action to the ground with the tripod gun. Recreate the classic Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!
Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Luke Skywalker, Dak Ralter and a Snowtrooper
– Features an opening dual cockpit for 2 minifigures with weapons, rear stud blaster with 5 studs plus cable and harpoon attachment, 2 hidden spring-loaded shooters with spare missile, and opening wing flaps with engine details
– Also includes a tripod gun
– Weapons include a blue lightsaber for Luke Skywalker, blaster for Dak Ralter and a blaster rifle for the Snowtrooper
– Pilot the streamlined Snowspeeder with Luke Skywalker
– Fire the hidden spring-loaded shooters
– Fend off Snowtrooper™ attacks with the stud blaster
– Convert the stud blaster to fire the harpoon
– Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
– Collect the 75054 AT-AT and recreate the classic Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!