LEGO Star Wars AT-AT Review Set 75054
What are the best things about the LEGO AT-AT? Full review of the brand new LEGO AT-AT set for 2015! It’s LEGO set 75054
Let me know YOUR thought on this set by Liking, Commenting and Sharing!
Subscribe to BRICK PROFESSOR to be the first to see the latest reviews!
We’ll take you through a full walk through of the model, I’ll share with you some of the best thing and some of the worst things about this set.
LEGO set Description:
Who can stop the Empire’s intimidating AT-AT™– All Terrain Armored Transport? Move the head to aim the spring-loaded shooters. Pose the legs, trigger the trap door in the body and open up the side hatches for enhanced playability. Collect the 75049 Snowspeeder to play out the classic Battle of Hoth scene from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!
– 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and an accessory: AT-AT Driver, General Veers, Snowtrooper Commander and 2 Snowtroopers
– Features a moving head with a cockpit for 2 minifigures and 2 spring-loaded shooters, posable legs and an opening body with switch-operated trap door
– Weapons include a blaster pistol and 3 blaster rifles
– Also includes an electrobinoculars element
– Move the head to aim the spring-loaded shooters
– Activate the trap door to drop a Snowtrooper
– Pose the mighty legs of the AT-AT
– Measures over 12” (33cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
– Match against the 75049 Snowspeeder to recreate the classic Battle of Hoth!
Thanks for watching!